I’m sharing my top picks for Valentine’s Day gifts for the girls in your life or ideas for your own personal wish list! Share any of your ideas in the comments!
Hello! Happy Monday! How was the weekend? We went to Phoenix for a fancypants event for Pilot’s work, went on a family hike, and tried the Original Chop Shop for the first time. I hope you had a fun and relaxing weekend!
For today’s post, I’m sharing some Valentine’s Day gift ideas! Whether you’re shopping for someone special or sharing this list with your partner, there are tons of great ideas here. Share any gift ideas in the comments below or anything on your personal wish list!
Gifts for fitness fanatics:
– Our favorite wireless headphones. The pilot and I have them and love them! They are great for traveling and training.
– A sauna blanket! my liiiiiiiiiiive. I use this magical creation 2-3 times a week and it feels amazing. I sleep so well and it makes my skin glow. Use FITNESSISTA15 for a 15% discount!
–The red light face mask also makes a perfect Valentine’s Day gift. You can use FITNESSISTA15
Makeup and Skincare Gifts:
– A gift box from one of my favorite shops
Fashion Finds, Accessories & Jewelry:
– Set of static nails. When I was off dip powder for 6+ months this was the only thing I used. It’s the only polish I’ve found that lasts 5+ days!
Extra cool stuff:
– Daily Harvest subscription. I love these for quick and easy lunches and breakfasts! Use code FITNESSISTA for up to $40 off your first box
– A silk sleep mask or pillow case
–Book of the Month subscription! This brings me joy every month
For the new mom:
– Jogger or cute pajamas
– Meal delivery from a service he loves. Another plug here for Sakara because it’s so amazing!
– An offer to come and help her with anything she might need (playing with older kids, holding the baby while she showers or stares at the wall, help with errands or picking up groceries)… and really do it 🙂
So tell me, friends: do you celebrate Valentine’s Day? Is there anything on your list?
What are your plans?
We usually keep it low-key, but my favorite traditions are writing something I love about the kids on hearts on their doors from February 1st to the 14th. I also make them little Valentine gift baskets.