Homemade Ranch Water is such an easy and refreshing drink, why not give it a festive twist with cranberry juice, lime and fresh herbs?
You all loved our Homemade Ranch Water recipe on Instagram when we posted it earlier this year (2023), so we thought we’d bring you a holiday Ranch Water recipe complete with Topo Chico and gin.
I’ve been more of a gin gal lately, but we also tried it with tequila — think cranberry margarita vibes, and it was delicious too! So, open the Topo Chico, take a large hood to make room for the other ingredients, and mix!
What you need for your vacation ranch water
- Topo Chico bottles
- Berry juice
- Simple syrup
- Fresh/Frozen Cranberries
- Fresh rosemary
Get the top 10 5 star recipes!
Join our email list for new recipes and BONUS: get the top 10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ recipe e-books!
- Alcohol: if you’re not a fan of gin, you can always try vodka or tequila.
- Juice: Cranberry juice is my favorite, but you can really use any kind of juice you have on hand, like orange juice or apple juice.
- Fresh herbs: try rosemary or basil.
Try this flavor!
Temperament: Swap the cranberry juice for apple cider or apple juice, and swap the rosemary for thyme. Then use whiskey instead of gin.
How to serve
We love serving Ranch Water right at Topo Chico because you can see the fresh herbs and fruit through the glass and it’s fun and festive. However, you can serve it over ice in a tall glass.
- 12 ounce. bottle of Topo Chico
- 1.5 ounce. gin
- 3 ounce. berry juice
- 1 ounce. simple syrup
- 5 cranberry fresh or frozen
- Sprig of rosemary
- Squeezing lime
Pour out (or drink) about 6 oz. of Topo Chico in a glass, where the glass ribbon is on the bottle.
Add the gin, cranberry juice and simple syrup straight into the bottle. Do not shake it or add a straw to the glass bottle to mix it or it will come out with bubbles.
Gently add the cranberries, rosemary and squeeze the lime into the bottle. Enjoy.
Tips & Notes
- Option to pour all the ingredients into a tall glass.
- Do not shake the bottle of Topo Chico to mix the ingredients, it will overflow.
- Do not add a straw to Topo Chico, it will overflow.
- This recipe has also been tested with tequila.
Calories: 216kcal Carbohydrates: 32G Protein: 0.4G Fat: 0.1G Fiber: 0.3G Sugar: 31G
Photo: The photos taken in this post are by Ashley McGlaughlin of The Edible Perspective.