Hello friends! Happy Saturday! What are you doing this weekend? Spending time with some of our dearest friends: dinner and botanical gardens, stocking stuffer, Waitress the musical, followed by pasta making and dinner. I’d love to hear what you do!
Some random photos from the week:
Before we get to Friday’s Faves, a few quick notes:
You still have time to enter this year’s Favorite Things Giveaway!!
If you want to be a holiday elf and support some kids this year, check out this Keiki of Maui giveaway link. These are all children who were directly affected by the August wildfires in Maui, many of whom lost their homes and all their possessions. This page includes links to Amazon wish lists, which will be sent directly to the organization.
It’s time for my weekly roundup of Friday Favorites (just a little late posting on Saturday) Here I am sharing some of my favorite finds from the week and around the web. I always love to hear about your favorites too, so shout out something you love in the comments section below.
Friday Faves 12.8
Health, fitness and good nutrition:
– I was invited to teach at the Fuel for Finals event at the University of Arizona for the College of Fine Arts. It was such a great event: a coffee cart, therapy dog, juice shots, snacks, a yoga class, and a mobility + stretching class (that I taught) to help students relax between finals. Here is the playlist I used! We did a 45 minute mobility flow with lots of dynamic and static stretching, plus a really long savasana.
– Fire cider. The crew and I picked it up at the farmers market last weekend. I’ve been a big fan of fire cider for years (especially this time of year) and now I’m inspired to try making my own.
Fashion + Beauty:
This sweater from Amazon! So cute and cheap.
Here are this week’s top gift guides:
You can check out my gift guide for her, for him, for kids, and for health and fitness gifts. Skincare favorites, tweens and under $100 are coming next week!
Read, watch, listen:
– We watched The family switch on Netflix the other night and everyone loved it. It was heartwarming, funny, kid-friendly and the perfect holiday cheer. I highly recommend it!
– Check out this week’s podcast episode here!
– I’m reading Fourth Wing and while it sucked me in at first, it’s a bit of a dragon (couldn’t help it lolz)… I’m trying to get over it because I know it catches on in the end.
Happy Friday friends!