In this episode, Tina shares her personal experience of finding a balance between “more” and “less” while navigating the challenges of ulcerative colitis. Over the years, she sought natural treatment methods—from functional testing and protocols to extreme diets and supplements—in pursuit of remission.
While her search for healing seemed like the right path, Tina felt increasingly hopeless and disillusioned. She shares details about that emotional rollercoaster – constantly searching, doing more, and trying so many different approaches – and how she finally realized that the reason she kept struggling for so long was because she didn’t fully trust herself or her body. led to an endless cycle of searching for new solutions.
- Her personal journey with accepting a chronic illness
- Constant search for solutions and their emotional impact
- The Harmful Effects of Restrictive Dieting
- The importance of nourishing the body for healing
- Unlearning what she thought worked for gut health
- Mistakes she made on her ulcerative colitis journey
- Her new approach to health and healing
Connect with Tina Haupert:
Facebook: Carrots ‘N’ Cake
Instagram: carrot cake
YouTube: Tina Haupert
Pinterest: Carrots ‘N’ Cake Hormone Testing & Nutrition Coaching
About Tina Haupert:
Tina Haupert is the owner of Carrots ‘N’ Cake, as well as a Certified Nutritional Coach and Functional Diagnostic Nutritionist (FDN-P).
Tina and her team use functional testing and a personalized approach to nutrition to help women find balance in their diet while achieving their body composition goals.