In this episode, Tina talks to Anna Rockstar, coach, personal trainer and registered nurse. Anna discusses why it’s important to have the right mindset when it comes to losing weight and implementing healthy habits. Often, we need to refresh our old ways of thinking about sustainable fat loss and body transformation.
– Leaving a career in nursing for online coaching
– Losing weight versus being fit and healthy
– Health effects of being overweight
– What tracking your food teaches you about nutrition
– Why strength training is a non-negotiable for midlife women
– Why we need to change our programming around perfection, failure, shame and guilt when it comes to weight loss
– Why taking action is so important to transformation
– And more…
Connect with Tina Haupert:
About Tina Haupert:
Tina Haupert is the owner of Carrots ‘N’ Cake, as well as a Certified Nutritional Coach and Functional Diagnostic Nutritionist (FDN-P).
Tina and her team use functional testing and a personalized approach to nutrition to help women find balance in their diet while achieving their body composition goals.
Connect with Anna Rockstar:
About Anna Rockstar:
Anna is a 53-year-old mom of 3 and a registered nurse, but now her focus is online strength, nutrition and mindset coaching for women. It offers group and 1:1 training as well as an online community called Rock That Fitness. Anna was not always healthy and fit, and struggled with her weight for most of her adult life. In early 2017, she moved beyond diets with a sustainable approach, which led her to lose over 60 pounds that she had kept off!