Share gift guide ideas for your mom, grandma, aunt, SIL, maid of honor, or yourself!
I call it. The holiday season is officially here and I am so ready for it! Bring the family fun, delicious food and festive parties. When it comes to gifts, I’m trying to come to my senses EARLY this year. My goal is to have everything ordered by Cyber Monday, completed that week, and then I can kick back, relax, and enjoy the holiday season with the family. I wanted to share gift guides early this year in case you have similar goals this season!
The 2023 gift guide for kids is here
I’m continuing the 2023 Holiday Gift Guide party with one of my favorite gift guides: for her!
These are ideas for your fitness-loving friends, foodies, BFFs, your mom, MIL or nana, new moms out there, plus stocking stuffers and finds under $40!
2023 Holiday Gift Guide for Her
Gifts for fitness fanatics:
– Sauna blanket the PEMF Go Mat. My life and two of my very favorite things. I use the Go Mat daily for meditation and use the sauna blanket 2-3 times a week and it feels amazing. I sleep so well and it makes my skin glow. Use FITNESSISTA15 for 15% discount. HigherDOSE favorites.
– The best cross training athletically
– My top choice leggings. I always go back to them because the quality is amazing and they are not transparent at all.
– Fit Team! If you want a deal on Fit Group memberships, make sure you’re on my newsletter list. I will do a b-day offer. 😉
– Class package at her favorite studio, gift card for cryotherapy or massage.
– A new water bottle. The kids and I use and love these.
For the foodie who loves to cook:
– This great non-toxic pan << My link gives you $20 off your first order. I use the Always Pan almost daily and it still looks great, and I also love the Always Pot.
Makeup and Skincare Gifts:
– A gift box from one of my favorite shops
– This palette. It is the perfect combination of everyday and bright shades
Fashion Finds, Accessories & Jewelry:
– Ugg classic mini! I’m ordering them for myself 😉
– My favorite loafers! (on sale)
– A beanie
For your mom, MIL or nana:
– A silk sleep mask or pillow case
– The best warm cardigan (on sale)
– The best throw blanket I love giving them as gifts, and on sale right now.
– These Grip Slippers! I have a pair from years ago and wear them all the time in the colder months.
For the new mom:
– Sakara tradition! These meals are so fresh and beautiful, and will feel like a great gift for a sleep-deprived mom. She will be able to enjoy nutritious and beautiful meals that she did not have to cook herself. The Black Friday promo is happening now! Click here and use XOGINAH for 25% off meal delivery and pure boutique items.
– An offer to come and help her with anything she might need (playing with older kids, holding the baby while she showers or looks at the wall, help with errands or picking up food)… and actually do it 🙂
Stocking Stuffers and Gifts Under $40:
– Organifi Gold. Stack my code FITNESSISTA with current offers for an extra 20% off! I also use the green and red juice and Harmony on a regular basis.
– Drops of beauty (XOGINAH with 25% discount). I love these mineral drops in my water. They are completely tasteless and are a great way to boost minerals in water that may be depleted.
– Under the Moon! My favorite shampoo and conditioner.
– Makeup eraser. This stuff is a GAMECHANGER and really removes makeup extremely well, even heavy eye makeup. I have a few minis that I keep in my purse when I travel.
– Make a grazing box and leave it on her doorstep with a bottle of wine!
– A luxurious and relaxing pillow mist – I use it every night before bed
– Topical magnesium spray. I have been obsessed with this for maybe 2 years now! I also spray it on the children’s feet.
– This hand salve for extremely dry hands
– Small candles from a favorite local company (take Mt. Lemmon or Sedona!)
So tell me friends: what do you get for the ladies in your family and your BFFs? What’s on your personal wish list this year?
Note: None of my gift guides are sponsored and companies cannot buy positions in my gift guides. These are all items that I curated myself and I honestly think they would make great gifts for someone you love. Affiliate links are included, which do not affect the purchase price, but allow me to earn a small fee. I know many creators are sharing gift guides this time of year, so I send a sincere thank you to those who shop my links and help me support our family.